Jennifer is an osteopathic manual practitioner and Registered Massage Therapist who has been practicing first in Bedford then in Halifax, Nova Scotia, for the past twenty-three years.
As a therapist, Jennifer has a special interest in post surgical care. She has completed post graduate training in both concussion management and pelvic health with a focus on uterine and bladder prolapse and incontinence.
Education and Certification:
• Fully qualified graduate of the Canadian College of Osteopathy.
• Graduate of The British College of Osteopathic Medicine.
• Former Vice-president of the Nova Scotia Association of Osteopaths
• Graduate of The Canadian College of Massage and Hydrotherapy in Newmarket Ontario-1999.
• Successful completion of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)-Certification exam 1999.
• Member in good standing with the Massage Therapists Association of Nova Scotia since 1999 *
• Member in good standing with the Nova Scotia Association of Osteopaths
• Canadian Red Cross, First Aid/Heart Saver CPR-Infant CPR certified